1. Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes.
- To send our business guide or invitation to events.
- To compile statistical data.
The anonymized statistical results may be presented to partner associations but personal information itself is kept secret from anyone outside of the company.
- To send essential work-related notices.
2. Our attitudes toward personal information protection
Our attitudes toward personal information protection are as follows.
- We ensure the correctness of personal information and its proper management.
- Before asking customers for provision or registration of personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc., we make sure to provide customers with the purpose of use and our contact address in advance, and receive only the information appropriate for the stated purpose.
- We use personal information only within the purpose of use approved.
- Without prior approval or justifiable reason, we do not present or disclose personal information to a third party.
- To manage personal information safely, we strive to ensure and enhance security.
- Besides observing related regulations and rules, we strive to continuously improve our attitudes toward personal information protection in response to the changing environments.
For questions on our handling of personal information, please contact email@example.com.